Saturday, April 23, 2011

Top 5 Dream Destinations

1. Victoria Falls - Zimbabwe, Africa
How beautiful is that? God's creation is truly wonderful :)

2. Dubai, United Arab Emirates
I am in love with Dubai. Everything is so sleek and slim---love it! I have always dreamed of going. One day I will. You watch and see!

3. Cape Town, South Africa
Lots to do, beautiful beaches, beautiful sunset...how can I say no!?

4. Paris, France
Beautiful city, amazing places to see, delicious food, and of course the Eiffel Tower!

5. Bora Bora, Tahiti
Bora Bora is, perhaps, one of the most magical places in the world. The first time I saw pictures of it, I was stunned. From the exotic and mysterious name to the beautiful blue lagoon, I knew right then if I had a chance to go anywhere in the world just once, Bora Bora would be where I would go. I mean, I have never seen a more amazing place in my life. I could gush over it all day if I wanted to, but I don't want to bore you guys! This picture isn't the best of Bora Bora, so if you want to see more if it, click here.


What are your top 5 dream destinations?
I wish you all a great weekend!
xoxo, alex

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I agree with you! These pictures are amazing and if it is half this beautiful it is prettier than anything I've ever seen.

Hailey said...

I have been to Paris, its beautiful.

Bora Bora, ugh yes!! That is on my list of honeymoon choices. Maybe the fiance will pick that one :). Also Antigua and Turks and Caicos!

Wendy Annabeth said...

I would love to go to these 5 destinations as well! I really want to go to Italy this summer so that would be my numero uno!