Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Friday & Outfit of the Day!

Happy Friday!!! This is a wonderful day in Islam. Today all Muslims are obliged to go to the Jumah prayer if possible which is where we have congregational prayer preceded by a khutbah (sermon) which is led by the imam. All in all, it lasts about 45 minutes. Not bad, at all! It's also great to get out and see everyone :) I love Jumah Friday! I also love Friday because it's the start of the weekend; and, who doesn't love the weekend!? This weekend is extra special, though, because I'm driving up to New York with my mom to pickup my older sister, Aleah, from school! Well actually, we're picking up her stuff from her apartment, but she gets to fly home because she has a tennis tournament the weekend she's coming home. So, she needs to be rested and a 10 hour drive is not ideal before a tournament. Anyhow, I'm SO excited for her to come home for the Summer!! Although she will be out and about at tennis tournaments from time to time, it's still going to be awesome!




This is my first OOTD so I hope you guys like it!
1. ANN TAYLOR STRIPED BUTTON DOWN SHIRT
2. CHARLOTTE RUSSE BLACK SKINNY JEANS
3. FOREVER21 BLACK CARDIGAN
4. FOREVER21 LEATHERETTE WEAVE SANDALS


I hope you all have a Happy Friday!!
xoxo, Alex

1 comment:

augustalolita said...

cute outfit and photos <3 love your shirt and bag!!