Thursday, April 21, 2011

The ABC's of Me!

Sweet Carolina Girl did this and I thought it was a fun idea so I decided to do it, as well!

A-Age: 14

B-Bed size: Twin

C-Chore you hate: Washing dishes. BLECH!

D-Dogs: Shih Tzu: Cassie (I will probably blog about her sometime in the future, she's my LOVE)

E-Essential start to your day: SHOWER.

F-Favorite Color: Pink & purple!

G-Gold or Silver: Depends on the occasion...usually gold but I love silver too!

H-Height: 5'1"

I-Instruments you play: None...yet!

J-Job title: Student and Babysitter!

K-Kids: None

L-Live: North Carolina

M-My mom's name: Anna

N-Nickname: My mom calls me Allie sometimes, and my God sister always calls me Al

O-Overnight hospital stay: Never

P-Pet Peeve: Broken promises...by far.

Q-Quote from a movie: "I'll never let go" ~Titanic (My favorite movie EVER by the way)

R-Right/Lefty: Righty

S-Sibling: Two older sisters

T-Time you wake up: 8:30-9ish

U-Underwear: Charlotte Russe

V-Veggies you dislike: Cauliflower, ick!

W-What makes you run late: My mom, usually. (Love you mommy, if you're reading this!)

X-Xrays you have had: None

Y-Yummy food you make: Spinach Feta Turkey Burgers

Z-Zoo animal: Honestly, I don't really think about it... But now that I am, I love Monkeys, Panda Bears, and Elephants!


Will YOU try it? Please comment below and let me know if you do!
xoxo, Alex

2 comments:

Brechje said...

super cute blog!
check mine if you like:
www.lavinrose.blogspot.com

Virginia said...

You get to wake up so late!! So jealous haha, glad you did it! Virginia