Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring/Summer Lookbook!

I'm absolutely thrilled about this weather! It has been beautiful here in North Carolina. High 60s and low 70s almost everyday---without a doubt, my favorite! I put together some looks on Polyvore that I'm loving for Spring/Summer 2011. Hope you guys enjoy them! Outfit #1. These shorts have a little bit more length on them which I like! And how about those earring!? Gotta love them...
Outfit #2. Is this outfit not to die for!?
Outfit #3. These shoes are so cool! Very unique... I haven't really seen anything like them.
Outfit #4. This outfit is good for lunch, Sunday brunch, or maybe even an art festival(HA! Where did I get that one?).

Outfit #5. This is so cute, yet so casual! Lovin' it! And I'm totally wishing I owned that fringe bag!


I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Have a wonderful night!

xoxo, Alex

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE outfit one and two, they are so cute!
-Joyce